Hi (again),

beep. The English template has been changed due to some feedback from
the last call (thanks to the translator who also sees himself as
proofreader and not only as translator - MUCH thanks!), and now some
messages are marked "fuzzy" in your translation or are missing. The
changes are a typo fix (posibilities -> possibilities) and a rewording
of the selectable options.

 I would be grateful if you could take the time and update it. Please
send the updated file to me, or submit it as a wishlist bug against
beep. As this is only a small change to the last sent file I reduced the
waiting time to five days, but I expect that this shouldn't be a problem.

Wed, 06 Aug 2008 10:27:53 +0200.

Thanks in advance,
Rhonda

# Galician translation of beep's debconf templates
# This file is distributed under the same license as the beep package.
# Jacobo Tarrio <jtar...@debian.org>, 2008.
#
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: beep\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: b...@packages.debian.org\n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2008-07-28 19:33+0200\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: 2008-07-28 22:23+0100\n"
"Last-Translator: Jacobo Tarrio <jtar...@debian.org>\n"
"Language-Team: Galician <proxecto@trasno.net>\n"

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../templates:1001
msgid "usable for all, usable for group audio, usable only for root"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../templates:1002
msgid "Install beep as:"
msgstr "Instalar beep coma:"

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../templates:1002
#, fuzzy
#| msgid ""
#| "beep must be run as root since it needs to access the speaker hardware. "
#| "There are several posibilities to make the program usable:  Either only "
#| "for root (no suid bit at all), executable only by users of the group "
#| "audio, or usable for all."
msgid ""
"beep must be run as root since it needs to access the speaker hardware. "
"There are several possibilities to make the program usable:  Either only for "
"root (no suid bit at all), executable only by users of the group audio, or "
"usable for all."
msgstr ""
"Débese executar \"beep\" coma administrador, xa que precisa de acceder ao "
"hardware do altoparlante. Hai varias posibilidade para facer o programa "
"utilizable: só para o administrador (sen bit suid en absoluto), executable "
"só polos usuarios do grupo \"audio\", ou utilizable por todos."

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../templates:1002
msgid ""
"Since each program set as suid root can be a security risk this is not done "
"by default.  However, the program is quite small (~150 lines of code), so it "
"is fairly easy to verify the safety of the code yourself, if you don't trust "
"the package maintainer's judgement."
msgstr ""
"Xa que os programas \"suid root\" poden ser riscos de seguridade, isto non "
"se fai por defecto. Nembargantes, o programa é bastante pequeno (unhas 150 "
"liñas de código), así que é bastante doado verificar vostede mesmo a "
"seguridade do código, se non confía no xuízo do mantedor do paquete."

#~ msgid ""
#~ "suid root for all, suid root with only group audio executable, not suid "
#~ "at all"
#~ msgstr ""
#~ "suid root para todos, suid root só executable para o grupo audio, non "
#~ "suid en absoluto"

Responderlle a