Como se pode axudar con isto?

On 27/05/16 21:05, Holger Wansing wrote:

[ Forwarding mail to more wide-area list addresses, since previous translators
   did not answer. Sorry for cross-posting.

   That's only 11 short strings to translate for Galician, so not much work!
   And not that difficult... ]

Hi,

Holger Wansing <li...@wansing-online.de> wrote:
Hi all,

We have recently updated the content of Debian refcard for Stretch.

Since the last translator for your language (in CC) did not respond, I would
like to ask, if someone here is willing to take the time to update the
translation for Galician.

A browseable web interface for the subversion repository can be found on
http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/ddp/manuals/trunk/refcard/

You can checkout the source code for refcard with
svn co svn://svn.debian.org/svn/ddp/manuals/trunk/refcard refcard

Or feel free to drop me a mail, I can sent you the po file via mail,
if you prefer.

Please file a wishlist bug against the refcard package, or sent the
file directly to me, when you have the translation ready.

Feel free to ask, if you have any questions.

Many thanks

Holger