Sorry, someone just pointed out to me that I used a bad link in the
newsletter I sent to day. Here's the correct one:

   {{ You _Must_ Control Your Own Domain Name! }}
   ========>>>

   [You can also lose your domain name ... thousands of business
   owners did this year. Here's what you can do about it.]

   "When you register a domain name you have to provide
   information about three contacts: an Administrative contact
   (the person who owns the domain name or who represents the
   company that owns the name), a Billing contact (the person
   who's going to pay the bill), and a Technical contact ..."
   [continued here:
http://netbizcoach.com/public/how_to/domains/control_your_own.htm ]

                      information remains.
  This newsletter is not sent unsolicited. All the e-mail
  addresses in our database have been submitted to us for
  inclusion. If you received this message and you haven't
  subscribed, a friend or colleague may have forwarded it to
  you.

  You are currently subscribed to prwebnews as:
  [archive@jab.org].

  To unsubscribe, forward this message to
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  To subscribe, send a blank e-mail message to
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  To change your subscription address, unsubscribe by forwarding
  this message to [EMAIL PROTECTED],
  and then subscribe from your new email account by sending a
  blank e-mail message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  To read earlier issues of this newsletter, go to
  http://www.poorrichard.com/newsltr/

  To contact a real live human being (the above addresses go to
  mail-handling software), contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  For information about advertising in this newsletter, email
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]