On Dec 15, 2009, D T wrote:

> Greetings,

Hello,

> As a current user of psad, I would like to say thanks as it has proven to be
> quite useful!  Are there any plans on adding support for IPv6?  I believe
> iptables can support IPv6, but it has to be configured to do so.

After taking a look at psad in the context of IPv6, this is definitely
something I will add.  There is a significant amount of work to do in
order to make this work effectively since the ip6tables logging format
differs, and this has implications for several parts of the psad code.
But, I will work on this for the next release since it definitely is
an important feature.

Thanks,

--Mike