William,

Certainly agree with enabling the option.
Problem is this is our quietest network. My concern is that this could be a
small memory leak or that something is not being handled correctly in the
process.

I'm just wonder if the condition mentioned in my recent email with LOTS of
traffic on a particular address over a period of time from multiple sources
could be causing an issue. In a 10hour period I have 30844 logged attempts.

Does auto_dl apply to dst addresses? If so I suspect an entry their might help
or naturally just don't log in iptables. Yes, these are my options but their
would appear to be an issue with psad consuming memory, would like to find out
what could be the root cause and maybe help improve psad as it is proving to be
an awesome tool.