First of all; thanks for the help, Michael and Franck.

I've been using the backported versions for now and first of all I noticed it
seemed to be much quicker than the old version, which is always a plus.

I'll be doing some further testing, I noticed a couple of packetcounts not
matching, but the cause of that was several ssh packets. :)
I'll report back if I do find anything but I'm hopeful.

Hotmail: gratis krachtige e-mail met beveiliging van Microsoft.