I've got PSAD installed and in the last 24 hours it has produced 1,000+
emails. I can't keep up with so many alerts and need to sanitize this
somehow.

1. Considering to raise EMAIL ALERT DANGER LEVEL to 3. Any serious cons?
2. Considering setting noemail to prevent PSAD from sending an email. Is
there a way to run some cron job on the hour to produce a digest for PSAD?

These may be the wrong way to go about this. Any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks!