I noticed when building the source rpm of PSAD 2.2.1 on a CentOS 6.3 x86_64
system that there may be an error in the RPM. The RPM builds fine, and installs
fine, but on initial startup, psad errors on /etc/psad/protocols being missing.
The actual error is:

service psad start
Starting psad: [*] Could not open /etc/psad/protocols: No such file or
directory at /usr/sbin/psad line 9056.
[FAILED]

Is a suitable fix to copy /etc/protocols to /etc/psad?

I am not using "cd_rpmbuilder" (that failed to download the spec file) to build
the rpm, but rather "rpmbuild -rebuild"

Nicholas