hello,

I install psad-2.2.1 and fwsnort-1.6.3 on ubuntu 13.10

psad not give me any error but no detect nmap, i make iptables -A INPUT
-j LOG and iptables -A FORWARD -j LOG
I receive email from psad-status , but the email psad-alert i don't
receive i believe that is because the psad no detect nmap.

can someone help me??

Hernani Coelho