On Tue, Nov 11, 2014 at 1:46 AM, Muhammad Yousuf Khan <sir...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> is it possible to use xxx.dyndns.com domain name to add some one on white
> list. so that he can never be get blocked?

This is not supported because psad would have to use the reverse DNS lookup
result instead of the forward lookup result (at least this is how the
current code works). I suppose a feature could be developed in a future
release where a list of hostnames could be added to auto_dl, and the
forward lookup result for each of these domains are compared against the
currently logged IP's to see if there is a match.

--Mike

> Thanks,
> MYK

Michael Rash | Founder
http://www.cipherdyne.org/
Key fingerprint = 53EA 13EA 472E 3771 894F  AC69 95D8 5D6B A742 839F