---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: bryn1u85 . <m.bry...@gmail.com>
Date: 2017-04-27 15:32 GMT+02:00
Subject: Re: [psad-discuss] Iptable rules/chain can't be createed by psad.
To: "Reicht, Ignaz" <i.rei...@dkfz-heidelberg.de>

Hello,

I've checked with below rules:

iptables -A INPUT -j LOG
iptables -A FORWARD -j LOG

Im still getting messages on mail:

[-] You may just need to add a default logging rule to the
    'filter' 'INPUT' chain on proton.edu.pl.  For more information,
    see the file "FW_HELP" in the psad sources directory or visit:

    http://www.cipherdyne.org/psad/docs/fwconfig.html

[-] You may just need to add a default logging rule to the
    'filter' 'INPUT' chain on proton.edu.pl.  For more information,
    see the file "FW_HELP" in the psad sources directory or visit:

    http://www.cipherdyne.org/psad/docs/fwconfig.html

[root@proton bryn1u]# psad --fw-analyze
[+] Parsing INPUT chain rules.
[+] Parsing INPUT chain rules.