Hey!

1. Tim is doing a flat test piece with the unidirectional carbon fiber.
Eric might help him with this? If life is good, and the test works out,
we'll have a tube by next Wednesday. Here's to being optimistic!

2. Eric is getting a DXF file of the two part mold (plug and inner
plug). And he's getting it to me as soon as he can, so that I can send
it out for bids.

3. I'm calling around, looking for low cost/donated plastics machining
to see if we can just have this

4. Dave is getting the fin clamps done.

Finally, Tom is going away, damn him, to South Dakota for like 6 months.
Good luck, don't freeze or bore yourself to death, and come back soon!

Andrew