Sure, that makes sense to me. It'll be a scramble to put everything back
together again in an afternoon/evening, but I bet we could do it.

Let's prioritize these and figure out what we should do right away at
the next meeting, and do a timeline to see what we must/should/might
want to do by then.

We can also seriously discuss active roll control then, although Dan
can't make it to Tuesday evening meetings for a while...

Andrew