Hi!

So, I just met with  Mike, the newish head of the PSU ME workshop. Nice
guy! And found out a few things:

1. Four five hours of safety training and 15 hours of work while he's
around, we can get 24 hour-a-day access to the shop. Seems pretty good
to me.

2. Their equipment isn't exactly new, but they have 3 conventional knee
mills, one 2-axis CNC mill, and a very old 3 axis bridgeport CNC
workcenter connected to a PC with Mastercam. They also have some
conventional lathes, and some sheet metal equipment.

Let's discuss next Tuesday; we can set up the training for right after
the new year if we're interested.

Andrew