Will have to check when I get back to the shop (at a customer factory right
now)- I just serviced it Wednesday so I know it is in good working order...
just don't recall the KW... thinking it is 3500 or something in that range
+/- an unknown mental error on my part <g>. I will check then email a
correction if I am not close in my guess.
-Doug