I've been looking at the on board flight video and I noted that you can
clearly see the fins (fins, not canards) fluttering about 4 seconds into the
flight. According to the flight data the flutter happens right at the Mach
transition (as one would expect).

I think this is expected considering how wobbly FR4 is. But none-the-less
it's very cool to see.  I picked off a couple of frames that exemplified the
flutter and did some analysis on them. The fins appear to undergo at least a
4 degree change in orientation. It's hard to say if this is 4 degrees from
normal (suggesting an oscillation from +4 to -4) or 4 being the total
displacement (-2 to +2).  I put the frames and analysis on the launchdata
page:

http://psas.pdx.edu/lv2c_launchdata-2010-06-27/#index9h3

-Nathan