Hi Andrew,

-Under the Roll_Control directory, there is a Servo_Arm_JR_Servo part that
can be used for the servo arm. We picked this up from one of the standard
servo-arm packages at tammies hobbies
-I have a few older servos that I'd be happy to donate to the project, they
use pretty standard dimensions. For the time being, you can use the solid
models of the Futaba S9402 or the JR 8717 (solid models for both are in the
roll control directory)
-I know the JR is 180 degrees, and i'm pretty sure the Futaba is 180
degrees, either way, that's a pretty standard min/max angle for a servo

let me know if you have any more questions,

thanks,
-dave