Dave,
There's a reason I wanted to roll our own... Model airplane smoke systems
create billowing clouds of smoke by pumping smoke oil into the muffler.
What we want is a tight stream of smoke, which is why I suggested a glow plug,
a pump, and a needle valve. If we could get one of these as just the pump,
it might work out with the rest of our parts...

Quoting Dave Camarillo <dave.camari...@gmail.com>:

So at one point we were talking about putting a smoke generator on the
rocket above the control surfaces so that we could see the aerodynamic
affects of the canards and fins. I came across a COTS smoke generator
online, it would be pretty cool if that were on board the rocket...

http://www.horizonhobby.com/Products/Default.aspx?ProdID=SOT1261
or
http://www.horizonhobby.com/Products/Default.aspx?ProdID=SUL753