Hi! We need to rebuild the caps for the C channels in the avionics
module. These caps keep the radios in the avionics modules in their own
little faraday cages. It's a pretty simple thing (I think!) but it has
to be made out of metal, either sheet or milled out of a chunk of Al.

I don't think it's a huge project, but it's now critical path to launch
for the new telemetry system. If anyone is willing to take this on,
could you drop me an email? Bonus points if you can come to the 84 Lab
right now (we're here until about 5pm).

Oh, unless we're at the drop tower - we're dropping the avionics module
today!

Thanks!

Andrew