Hi,
I'm resending this as a few people we're not subscribed to the airframe
list at the time I sent the original email out. Also if you want some light
reading to get you in the mood to think about liquid propulsion parametric
analysis and trade studies check these out:

Following our discussion about the fundamental physical limitations of
rockets this is a very accessible essay by NASA astronaut and Oregon native
son Don Pettit about 'the tyranny of the rocket equation':
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/station/expeditions/expedition30/tryanny.html

A brief short story about a particularly exciting choice of propellants for
a cold war project:
http://www.tor.com/stories/2012/07/a-tall-tail

Also if you have free time between now and Thursday take some time to try
messing around with rocket designs in open rocket using Nathan's python
script:
https://github.com/psas/liquid-engine-analysis/tree/master/delta-v-estimations

Ad astra,
Erin Schmidt