Hi everyone,
Sorry for the late notice but it I've had a major schedule conflict
tomorrow come up for the class time. I can't reschedule for another time
tomorrow, but if you don't feel like postponing til next Thursday I'm happy
to find another earlier time. I'm generally free Friday, and Monday as
well. If you have an opinion about rescheduling speak up and reply to the
airframe list, otherwise let's plan on next Thursday.

This next class will cover injector types. The purpose of an injector is to
atomize and thoroughly mix the propellants so that their combustion is as
complete and efficient as possible. Their design is one of the few things
that doesn't draw heavily from basic engineering fundamentals. If you'd
like to review I suggest reading the relevant sections in Sutton, or Huzel
and Huang (e.g. Modern Design of Liquid Rocket Engines). SP-8089 is useful
as well. These latter two can both be found in the google drive folder
linked in a previous email.

Ad astra,
Erin Schmidt