Here's a thought for how we would ship this. Jack and Sam said they had
trouble getting the CF in their car and they didn't have any refrigeration
for it, right? We could rent a U-haul and keep the prepreg under some
moving blankets with bags of ice.

A covered U-haul van <https://www.uhaul.com/Trucks/Cargo-Van-Rental/BE/>
costs $20 +$0.8/mile and gets about 20 mpg. The trip from PSU to PC
Composites is 140 miles (one way via I-5). Bags of ice a just a couple
bucks. Let's say we get $20 worth. I assume that between all of us we have
a couple moving blankets for insulation. I've got tarps, if we're worried
about getting the van wet. This comes out to about 140*2*(0.8+2/20)+20 =
$272.

~Joe Shields