Hello,

Machine Sciences out of Wilsonville has agreed to donate aluminum and shop
time to fabricate the coupling rings and possibly the nose cone mandrel!

Brian McCabe has invited us to tour their facilities and has given us
permission to invite an additional 4 people to accompany us on our tour.

If you are interested in attending, please respond! We may be able to
coordinate a carpool for those who do not have transportation to
Wilsonville.

The tour will be held at Machine Sciences, 10165 SW Commerce Cir # G,
Wilsonville, OR 97070 on Friday, 2/19 at 1100.

Best,
Leslie Elwood
LV3 CF team