Hi!

Yeah, I'd like an ETA too please.

Here's my suggestion for logistics: drive the step van behind the
engineering building like we did with the trailer for Launch 12. This
means driving west on Lincoln Ave, turning right into the pedestrian
trail behind CH2M Hill, removing the barriers (they usually aren't
locked), and driving behind the EB.

We'll unload to... I don't know where. A full step van?! That's a lot of
stuff. I'd say the Composites Lab for right now, then we'll deal with
moving it later. Maybe we can get access to a storage room somehow.

When the stepvan is aknown distance from campus, please email
psas-t...@psas.pdx.edu and ask people to meet you behind the EB to help
unload!

Then we'll move off to the Bio building to unload the rest into freezers.

Andrew

On 03/21/2016 02:32 PM, Kenny wrote:
> Awesome news, thanks Leslie!
>
> All of the cold stuff is buried, so we should probably meet first
> wherever the non-cold items are being stored. (Capstone lab? Location?)
> We will want a cart or three for all of the loose items.
>
> Joe, let us know when you have an ETA.
>
> On March 21, 2016 1:58:59 PM PDT, Leslie Elwood <lelw...@pdx.edu> wrote:
>
>     Good to go. Meet Caitlin in room 431 and she will have the key to
>     the let you guys in to the hallway. The first freezer appeared
>     mostly empty.
>
>     She will only be there until 5.
>
>     Leslie
>
>     On Mar 21, 2016 1:00 PM, "Leslie Elwood" <lelw...@pdx.edu
>     <mailto:lelw...@pdx.edu>> wrote:
>
>         I am heading to the biology department in 20 minutes to see of
>         anyone is there to help.
>
>         Leslie
>
>         On Mar 21, 2016 12:58 PM, "Joseph Shields" <shiel...@pdx.edu
>         <mailto:shiel...@pdx.edu>> wrote:
>
>             So, we're heading back with a full (!) van of materials.
>             Loren, our contact for the donation, estimated that we were
>             getting  60k of stuff. He requested that we send him
>             pictures of what we end up making, and he's curious to hear
>             about our process.
>
>             We've got all of the adhesive and carbon fiber. We got two
>             of the big bales of breather material. We picked up all of
>             the vacuum bagging material, except for one roll that was
>             really waterlogged. They had a bunch of pre-made kits for
>             vacuum bagging which we got. I think we have enough vacuum
>             bagging supplies for many more capstones, minus release film
>             and tape.
>
>             If anyone's on campus, or can get to campus, we'll need help
>             finding space for everything.
>

> Kenny
> --

Andrew Greenberg