Unfortunate news,
It looks like MME is adamant that the freezer is going in the MELT lab; an
electrician is coming in tomorrow to make a quote for installing the 230 A
outlet. No word yet on when the actual installation would take place.
Hopefully I'll have concrete details on that tomorrow.

Also, some folks in the MME office asked about release forms for the Boeing
donation, and that they wouldn't be able to have them signed ex post facto.
Does anybody have more information about this?

Ad astra,
Erin Schmidt