Below is a moderately critical Agenda Item. I will add this to GitHub
tickets.

We need to find two appropriate pressure transducers for the LOX and
Ethanol lines. The ones purchased max out at 500 PSI. I am thinking we just
use pressure transducers rated up to maybe 1000 depending on the error in
the sensor and the cost. Typically sensor error are something based on FSO
(Full scale output). Thus a transducer with an error of +/- 1% FSO I
believe would have a 10 PSI error in the measurement. I am not sure what
the error band would look like (If there is more error at Max / Min /
Middle, etc...). It is preferred that the sensors have 1/4" NPT male for
assembly. Selecting two of these for the LOX and Ethanol would really help.

Asa,

I shared the Test Stand BOM with you on Google docs. You can see the
already purchased components and where the original pressure transducers
were purchased from.

Based,
Kyle