Subject:        Re: Manufacturing Day
Date:   Mon, 3 Oct 2016 12:15:53 -0700
From:   Curtis, Scott
To:     Andrew Greenberg <a...@ece.pdx.edu>
CC:     Busse, Michael

Andrew,

I would love to connect with you about your presentation this Friday,
October 7 at our school.  Can you please call me at 503-750-9672?  It
would be great to have a brief description of the presentation to
include in our promotion of Manufacturing Day with our students.  I also
want to make sure we are providing everything you need to make the day a
success.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Scott Curtis, Principal
Clackamas Academy of Industrial Sciences
Oregon City School District
503-785-7860
www.caisoc.com <http://www.caisoc.com>
/"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives."
Jackie Robinson/

On Tue, Sep 27, 2016 at 1:15 PM, Curtis, Scott
<scott.cur...@orecity.k12.or.us <mailto:scott.cur...@orecity.k12.or.us>>
wrote:

    Andrew,

    We are very excited that you are joining the Clackamas Academy of
    Industrial Sciences for Manufacturing Day 2016 on Friday, October
    7.  We have PSU Aerospace scheduled for the following activity:

    *Presentation:*  Your 30-40 minute presentation time is scheduled
    for 2:00 PM.  Please sign-in at the main office upon your arrival.
  We have provided you with 15 minutes of set-up time prior to your
    presentation.  There will be a projector set up for your use and a
    table at the front of the room.  If you have any additional set-up
    needs, please let us know.  There is no requirement to bring or
    provide printed material, but you may bring material to distribute.
   At the conclusion of the presentation, there will be a 10-15 minute
    Q & A time.  Your presentation is scheduled in Lecture Room 1.  In
    addition to the presentation, we would also be open to a display
    earlier in the day for our students.  Contact me to work out all of
    the details.

    We would appreciate a brief description of your presentation so we
    can effectively promote your presentation with our students.  You
    can email your description to me as a reply to this email.  If you
    need to speak with me about your presentation or the description,
    you call me at the school at 503-785-7860.

    Our school is located in Oregon City.  The school’s address is 1306
    12^th St., Oregon City, OR 97045.  However, our front entrance is on
    Jackson St. between 10^th and 11^th Streets.  If you have any
    questions about the format or details of your involvement with
    Manufacturing Day, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

    Thank you again for helping to shape the innovative workforce of
    tomorrow!