I am assuming by tomorrow night you mean tonight? Or is there a Wednesday
meeting I am not aware of?

I will not be there in person, but can be available for a talk over
Hangouts. Alan is in class until 8 at least and Calvin and Eric are pretty
slammed for the rest of this term with capstone and other classes so I am
not sure that they are planning to attend the meeting tonight.

Marie