The Portland State Aerospace Society (http://psas.pdx.edu/) is happy
to announce that we are on target for a Sunday June 30th launch of our
rocket, 'Launch Vehicle No. 2.3', outside of Brothers, Oregon.

This will be the fifth launch on this airframe, and the tenth major
launch in club history. We're flying on a CTI N2850 motor, which
should propel our 3.5 meter tall, 37 kg aluminum and fiberglass rocket
to an altitude of over four kilometers (while breaking the sound
barrier)! We are testing a completely new set of flight electronics
with an Ethernet bus, as well as new flight computer based on an Intel
Atom processor.

More information including logistics can be found on our launch logistics page:

http://psas.pdx.edu/launch10/

We'll be departing Portland Saturday June 29th for Brothers (which is
about 40 miles east of Bend, Oregon) and setting up in the late
afternoon. We plan to launch on Sunday between 10:00am and 1:00pm.

This launch will be during the Northwest Xtreme Rocket Show (NXRS).
There will be lots of rockets launching all weekend! More information
about NXRS can be found here:
http://www.oregonrocketry.com/?page_id=908

If you are interested in coming to the launch *please* let us know
ahead of time. Drop us a line at i...@psas.pdx.edu. We need to know
who will be attending in advance.

If you aren't planning on coming, you can follow our progress on our
official twitter page:

http://twitter.com/pdxaerospace

Keep an eye out for updates after the launch to see pictures and watch
video of the flight!

-PSAS