Greetings from PSAS, the Portland State Aerospace Society!

We hope your holidays are going well, and that you’re staying somewhat dry.

As you probably already know, PSAS has been “crowdfunding” for our
crazy-exciting upcoming year, which includes a new carbon fiber airframe,
prototypes of our future nanosatellite, and five outstanding engineering
capstones (senior projects) this year.

We now only have 1 WEEK LEFT, with $2,500 MORE TO GO!! Your donations to
PSAS - all tax deductible as a 501c3 under the PSU Foundation - will
directly benefit students in every engineering and computer science
discipline and make this year’s senior capstones a huge success.

Any contributions, at all, make a huge difference - even a few dollars
shows off that we’re truly community supported. You can donate here:

http://www.portlandstate-foundation.org/psas2015

Thank you and Happy Holidays!
Marie