Hey Glenn,

The pressure sensor board that we ordered has 7 leads to it (it's 3.3V
plus a fairly standard SPI interface. So we'll use a 3.3V
microcontroller to talk to (it'll be the first test of our LPC2148), and
then send the data over a standard UART to a PC so that we can process
the data. So that would mean 3 wires (3.3V, uart, gnd) going into the jar.

Another nice feature would be to read in a voltage or whatnot from the
pressure sensor - is it electronic? can it output a signal? If not, no
big deal, we'll do it by hand, but it'd be cool to automate the data
gathering.

Thanks!

Andrew