I think I have the mini Olimex board.  I cleaned out my drawer in the
open source office and I remember finding the box, if not the board.

In general, we need to keep track of who has PSAS equipment by editing
this page:
http://psas.pdx.edu/BorrowedEquipment

Bart, please add the extra boards you bought to the page.  If you see
Rob Stites, let him know we want his Olimex board back.

Sarah