Sarah:

I verified the BorrowedEquipment page. Seems reasonable;

I had one of the LPC-P2148 Olimex boards for a while, but gave it back
to Andrew sometime around April or May. I expect he gave it to you?

I bought my very own own little Olimex header board (LPC-H2148) also
back in April, and just yesterday bought my own USB-JTAG-OCD "JTAG
Unit" because they are just so cool! I also bought my own USB serial
thingie. I have cut the cord! :) :)

BTW: When I was looking for the USB-JTAG-OCD from Olimex, SparkFun was
out of stock with no idea of when they would have them. I found two
other vendors with the same out-of-stock problem (random Google
search, I forget who). They are all waiting for Olimex to make more.
However I did find one at MicroControllerPros Corporation
<http://microcontrollershop.com>, and they said they had 70 in stock.
That's where I got mine.

Glenn