Hi everyone,

We have a field trip to Screaming Circuits [1], a rapid assembly
company, set up on Tuesday July 31st (that's in a week and a half).
Screaming Circuits has agreed to stuff our boards for us, which is
pretty amazing, and in return, they get to brag about us in their PR
material. We'll get a full tour of their facilities and have a chance to
chat with them about their capabilities, and maybe see some of their
folks in action.

We'll depart from the lobby of FAB at 1:15pm sharp so please plan on
meeting there a few minutes early. We'll then carpool [2] to their plant
in Canby [3], stay there for a few hours, and hopefully be back before
5:00pm.

The field trip is limited to 15 people *maximum*, so please get back to
me as soon as you possibly can if you want to come. Note that people who
are active on the avionics team have "priority seating" on this
adventure, but anyone on the team is welcome to come.

Andrew

[1] http://screamingcircuits.com/
[2] If you have a vehicle and can drive people there, let me know!
[3]
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=1140+NW+Third+Avenue,+canby,+or&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=50.291089,99.84375&ie=UTF8&z=16&om=1