On 7/20/07, Andrew Greenberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Yes, we're a board short. I'm loaning Rashmi one of my boards, and it
turns out I need it back as soon as we can get another board... so yes,
if someone has one for a non-rocket related thing, please get it back
ASAP so I can get mine back.

If anyone needs a board I have one that I don't think I will have time to
use. In a couple weeks I will need another one though. But it sounds like we
will have enough by then. I will be at school today at 4pm or so if anyone
wants to pick it up from me.

Let me know,
Joel

Thanks,