Joel,

It turns out I really do need my board back, so that would be great if
we could borrow "your" board until you're ready to go again (or we get
the next shipments of boards in).

Rashmi, can you try and get the board from Joel today? Don't worry if it
doesn't work out, but it would be convenient.

Thanks,

Andrew