Hi everyone,

We're displaying rocket parts and technology all day in Screaming
Circuits's booth [1] at the "7th Annual OctoberBest Regional High-Tech
Manufacturing Conference and Expo" [2] on Wednesday, September 12th.

For those of you who are manning the booth with me that day, please be
sure to sign up by Friday night so you don't get charged a $10 admission
fee. Although the admission fee does go straight to the Oregon Food
Bank, so, on the other hand, you might want to actually wait until
Sunday and then pay the charge :)

Anyway, anyone interested in electronics manufacturing, or in meeting
the local electronics manufacturers here in the local area, should come
as well. The In Situ UAV people will be showing off their new UAV, so
that should be fun to see too.

Andrew

[1] http://www.screamingcircuits.com/ is sponsoring us with some free
assembly for our boards.