> I can't find any of the above items at my house. Possibly these parts
> were listed for an order that was never sent. I am pretty sure we did
> have an SCP1000 though. Andrew?

Really? I thought you bought one of these boards. I thought you had it,
since I definitely don't have it. This was the board we were going to
run through the vacuum chamber just to see what happens to it... since
with an on-board 17bit ADC and all, this would be a great little
pressure sensor to have.

> We may have some MPX pressure sensors laying around, but they are not
> in my inventory (they're pre-LV2). The old IMU used the MPX5100A.

Yes, I have a MPX5100A, possibly even an old MPX7100A lying around too.