I've tested both of the ATV transmitters and cameras, and both work
well. I have a couple of minutes of really cool video taken from an RC
helicopter using the system, but it's saved to a mini DV tape. Anyone
have a good way to get it off of the mini DV tape into an MPEG format?

BTW, the range test was aborted because the control radio is on
2.4GHz, and there was concern about losing the whole thing if we lost
control.