Hey all,

Last meeting Jason, who has been by before, stopped by to see if we
wanted to do some work on the magnetometer.

I think this would be a good idea, and we should work on some of the
other avionics as well.

I think Maria has also expressed interest in doing some work on the
magnetometer, so let's try to get all the interested parties together
and figure out what we're doing in the near future.

Unfortunately it's quite likely i'll be sewing parachutes this
Wednesday, so i can't be at the regular psas meeting. That doesn't
preclude other people getting together though, and i could probably meet
at another time. Certainly the following Wednesday should work.