It turned out the 1st available time slot to sew is Wednesday. I'd
rather sew than anything else because it feels like the right thing to
do to maintain momentum.

If you want 1 standard deviation, parachutes are 2 weeks out. Then
testing on top of that.

(2008.09.30) [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
> Isn't this Wednesday supposed to be the go/no-go decision?  Do you need
> to be there, or are you madly sewing parachutes because you think we'll
> make the October launch?

psas-avionics mailing list

Reply via email to