OK, that *is* a terrible collision. But I just can't do "DRAB". It's too
depressing. I guess we'll just have to come up with an *even more*
terrible acronym. Maybe a backronum?

"FAB" - Fantastic Avionics Bus.. no, collides with Fourth Ave. Building
"STAB" - Supposedly Terrible Avionics Bus... no, too violent.

;)

OK, how about just RocketBus?

Andrew