AWWWIOR Bus...

My concern is with the use of a serial bus topology that normally has RTS, CTS, DSR, and CD pins; but we aren't going to use them? Will that require special driver hacking to make the endpoints *not* require the use of the other signals? How does the endpoint know when a signal is coming in? Collisions? Error checking?

Seriously, I can't imagine it would take Dave and I more than a day to get CAN working on the TQM5200 once the toolchain is set up. Since no-one has actually completed any of the other node designs, using the LPC2368/78 has no affect on the rest of the work.

If we need anything beyond USB on this rocket, let's use a bus designed and industry proven for robust control.

AWWWIOR - Almost What We Want In Our Rocket-Bus

Cheers.

what about UOU: "universalway ocketray usbay"

:)
-d