Hi Sarah, that pretty much correct. One interesting side thing is that
sometimes the olimex jtag programmer is unable to provide enough power
to the 2148 board, and you run into flashing problems. You can avoid
this by using a 9VDC wall wart. My hypothesis is that this stems from
the lack of current sourcing abilities of some laptops (mainly my
laptop), so it may also be mitigated by using a powered hub.

Hope that's of some assistance...

-dave