Unfortunately I don't think I have a 9V wall wort.  I'll look around...

I'm running into an issue before I can even program the board.  I get
the error message 'invalid command name "daemon_startup_attach"' when
I try to run the command

sudo /home/sarah/git/lpc-kit/LPC/2148/OCD/bin/openocd -s
../../../../Config/2148 -f openocd_lpc2148.cfg

I'm trying to download the poke example to the board.  Jamey seems to
think the config file is wrong for this version of openocd.  I used
the psas OCD download script, and the version seems to be the same one
recommended by the documentation:

 $ openocd -v
Open On-Chip Debugger 1.0 (2009-01-28-22:13) svn:1257

Suggestions?

Sarah