We've looked a bit at our schedule for the capstone, and the decision
between CAN and a UART backchannel really, really, really have to be
made in the next three weeks.

To even consider CAN as a backchannel, we have to have the MPC5200 talk
CAN on its native CAN peripheral. That means digging up Denx's MPC52000
CAN peripheral drivers and actually seeing them work, and testing them a
bit.

We'll talk about this more on Tuesday, but I just wanted to warn
software folks - I guess mostly Dan and Dave here - that we need to know
stuff, soon. We'll have the MPC5200 FC at the next meeting for you to
play with, and I'll bring my CAN2USB adapter.