Well, on the LPC side were doing a little better. The LPCUSB code base
supports the 23xx chips, and I got non-dma ISOC working on a 2378 dev
board a week or two ago (checked in to the main LPCUSB repo). If we
want DMA for the 23xx series it's probably an afternoon's work to
figure out the nuances of it's DMA controller...

I know Dan has done some work with the 2378 and FreeRTOS and if I
remember correctly had it running, dan? In a different context, we've
figured out how to use most of the peripherals on the 23xx chips and
that code could probably be used as sample code for the PSAS
generalized node software base.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
-Dave