> (2) is impossible to determine from pyro node data.  We need at least
> one sensor to provide acceleration or altitude measurements to
> determine where in flight the parachutes were deployed.  I propose it
> be the GPS node, since that also satisfies the need for (4) finding
> out where the rocket landed.

The pyro node now has a single axis accelerometers and a pressure
sensor, in order to be completely FC-independent if need be. So there is
some data to be had here.

But if we do have a backchannel between the GPS and the pyro node, we
could broadcast the GPS location, that's a pretty darn good point.

>> It's all about the data, people.
>
> No, really, it's all about getting our rocket back.

I have to agree with Sarah! :)