Folks,

Before I officially send an email to Eric Sanchez in the Physics department, I want to be sure exactly what we're asking him to do.

What we want: to schedule a vacuum test of the SCP1000.

When: a weekday early evening? What days and times don't work for folks? For example, if I ask him for a test next Wednesday at 5pm, would that work for folks?

Who: Andrew, Dan, Maria, Ai Ling, Jeremy, Mike. Who's missing?

How: *how* are we testing this sensor? I know Dan's got some code for it, but what exactly does that mean? In other words, what's the test plan?

Did I miss anything?

-- Maria