I have an exam Wednesday, so I won't be available until Thursday. As for times, the later the better, but 5:00 will likely work for me.

Let's just use my code and my board. It just "works", and that's what we need. We need a way to get power into the chamber, and CAN out. You'll get the data from me in an ASCII file, and I can post-process it as necessary. If the file is excessively large, I'll put it in a binary format.

Tim and Andrew need to chime in with the pressure profile and times they want to see. Keep in mind, I don't want to have to deal with GiB's of data, so be concise. Also be aware that we will need to correlate the chamber's data with our sensor data (unless they match perfectly??). I think pressure "steps" might be a good idea.

We'll need to check with Eric for capabilities.

Quoting mwebs...@cecs.pdx.edu:

Folks,

Before I officially send an email to Eric Sanchez in the Physics
department, I want to be sure exactly what we're asking him to do.

What we want: to schedule a vacuum test of the SCP1000.

When: a weekday early evening? What days and times don't work for
folks? For example, if I ask him for a test next Wednesday at 5pm,
would that work for folks?

Who: Andrew, Dan, Maria, Ai Ling, Jeremy, Mike. Who's missing?

How: *how* are we testing this sensor? I know Dan's got some code for
it, but what exactly does that mean? In other words, what's the test
plan?

Did I miss anything?

-- Maria